Sitemap Text Size - +
  • Register:

    0300 003 3000

  • Getting Help

    We will work with you to explore your problems and together work out the best way to deal with them. All we ask is that you are over 18 and are registered with a Bromley GP.  You can ask your GP or any other healthcare professional to refer you to our service or you can refer yourself by calling: 0300 003 3000.  Alternatively, you can complete our online self-referral form.

    Please note, we are not an emergency service. If you are worried about immediate risk of harm to yourself or others, please call 999 or visit your local Accident and Emergency department. Alternatively you can call the Oxleas Urgent Advice Line on 0800 330 8590 or 111If you are not at immediate risk but would like support and advice you can contact your GP or call the Samaritans on 116 123.


    If you are a health or social care professional and wish to refer a patient/client to our service please complete a referral form and email it to


    Referral form for professionals | Editable PDF

    Referral form for professionals | Word Document