Sitemap Text Size - +
  • Register:

    0300 003 3000

  • Welcome to your free NHS talking therapy support in Bromley

    From August 2023, Talk together Bromley (IAPT) service will be re-branding as NHS Bromley Talking Therapies. 


    NHS England conducted a review of IAPT last year. NHS Talking Therapies has been voted the most accessible name, and the easiest one to understand, by a wide range of NHS staff, charities, patients and the general public. It will be accompanied with a tagline ‘for anxiety and depression’, to provide clarity on what conditions the service is for and to support appropriate referrals. 


    Our name may be changing to NHS Bromley Talking Therapies but this change won’t affect our team or the care they provide. 


    As we are now entering the implementation phase of the new name, teams are working to update all channels, including our website, to reflect the name change. Our website will remain accessible by using the current URL address. This will stay in place for the next few months. 


    You can find out more about the decision to change the name here.



    As many as one in four people will experience some form of mental illness at some point in their lives. If you’ve been having a tough time, you can get access to a professional counsellor or therapist through NHS Bromley Talking Therapies without going to your GP.

    We offer talking therapies for people over 18 experiencing:


    • depression
    • general anxiety and worry
    • health anxiety
    • panic attack
    • social anxiety
    • traumatic memories
    • obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)


    We also offer help with other problems including living with a long-term health condition.

    If you’re aged 18 or over and live in Bromley,  start your journey towards mental health support today by calling 0300 003 3000 or completing our online:


    Self-referral form


    Don’t live in Bromley?

    Find an NHS talking therapies service – NHS (


    If you are unsure of your area of residency, please visit this site to find out which area you would fall under: Find your local council – GOV.UK ( 


    Not sure if this is the right service for you? 

    Find out about the types of talking therapy available and the conditions they can help.


    If you are a health or social care professional and wish to refer a patient/client to our service please complete a referral form and email it to


    Referral form for professionals | Editable PDF

    Referral form for professionals | Word Document