Sitemap Text Size - +
  • Register:

    0300 003 3000

  • Your responses to our questions have indicated that another service may be more appropriate to help you with your needs. 

    If you are in crisis and need urgent help today please call 111 or visit Get Urgent Help for more information about crisis services.

    If you are aged 18 years or over but not registered with a Bromley GP please visit the NHS England IAPT services.

    If you are under 18 years of age and registered with a Bromley GP please visit the Bromley Community Wellbeing service for Children and Young People.

    If you are under on-going physiological therapy or currently under the care of  the Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) we will not be able to give you help at this time. If you are receiving help from another mental health team, please contact them for more information.


    If your main problem is alcohol or drug use, please contact Bromley Drug and Alcohol Service.